-Metal ring (the size is up to you. I used one that measured 10 inches)
-Glue, this is to help seal the knots so it doesn’t come undone and beads. I used a hot glue gun but another good idea is superglue. Whichever glue you use, you want it to dry fast and be clear.
-String (This is for the webbing on the inside of the ring and the bottom hanging part; you can choose any color you like)
-Suede Lacing (Enough to tightly wrap around the metal ring)
-If you want extra things hanging on the bottom, good ideas are: lace, shells, string, beads, etc.
1) First, get all of your materials ready. Then, begin wrapping the ring with the suede lacing.
2) Wrap the string around the ring as shown. The best way I can describe it is: “under-over-under-over”. You definitely do not want it as loose as the diagram, that is just to help show you how. You want to have the string a little tighter/closer to the edge of the ring.
3) Continue to wrap the string the same exact way. You are going to do this the entire time until you get to the center.
4) Using a piece of suede lacing, create a ‘hanger’ on the top of the dream catcher. This will go over the same place where you glued the ends of the suede lacing that you used for the metal ring.
5) Now add the hangings for the bottom of the dream catcher!